[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]If find our tools and the information on this site useful we hope you’ll consider setting MessageOps as your Partner. By designating MessageOps as your Partner, we receive financial support from Microsoft that enables us to continue developing the content and tools that are on our site. Designating MessageOps as your Partner does not cost you anything, does not give us access to your data, and has no impact on the support you already receive from Microsoft. The more organizations partner with MessageOps, the more we’ll be able to develop. The more we develop, the easier it will be for you to migrate to and manage Office 365. It really is a Win-Win.
The bottom line? At no extra cost to you, you can help fund our efforts to develop valuable content and tools. What’s not to the like about that?
Naming MessageOps as your Partner is easy. It only takes moments and you only have to do it once.
- Setting MessageOps as the Partner in Office 365 – 2013 Version
- Setting MessageOps as the Partner in Office 365 – 2010 Version
- Enterprise Agreement Customers
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are not paying for the Office 365 subscription we unfortunately cannot offer our software at no charge. Since you receive the service from Microsoft at no cost, Microsoft does not provide compensation to MessageOps. This applies to partner accounts and many of the education plans.
1. Log into https://portal.microsoftonline.com, and in the left column, click Licensing.
2. Click your subscription and in the Subscription Details page that appears click add under partner information.
3. In the Microsoft Partner ID field inputÂ 987951 and click Check ID. Champion Solutions Group should be displayed. (MessageOps is the Microsoft Cloud Business Unit of Champion Solutions Group).
4. Click ok
5. Repeat steps 2 – 4 for each Office 365 Subscription you have.
1. Log into https://portal.microsoftonline.com , and in the left column click Manage.
2. Click on your Office 365 Subscription in the center pane.
3. In the Partner Information area on the right side of the page, click Add.
4. In the Microsoft Partner ID field inputÂ 987951 and click Check ID. Champion Solutions Group should be displayed. (MessageOps is the Microsoft Cloud Business Unit of Champion Solutions Group).
5. Click OK.
6. Repeat steps 2 – 5 for each Office 365 Subscription.
You’ve done it! MessageOps is now your Partner.
Enterprise Agreement Customers
Enterprise Agreement Customers may not be able to set MessageOps as the partner on their account using the steps listed above, instead there is a short form that must be filled out. Contact us and we’ll send you a copy of the form if you are unable to set MessageOps as your partner using the methods above.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]