Exchange Migrator 4.0 Version Now Available! The MessageOps Office 365 Exchange Migration Tool ( 1-Year Subscription) gives administrators the ability to perform several types of migrations to & from Office 365.
MessageOps Office 365 Exchange Migrator allows you to migrate on your on premise PST files, Mailboxes and Public Folders to Office 365 mailboxes and archives. It also allows you to export Office 365 Mailboxes and Archives to PST files.
The Exchange Migrator allows for the bulk import and export PST files with Office 365 from a central workstation. It also can migrate directly from Exchange and Public Folders.
The Exchange Migrator is licensed by the number of mailboxes in your Office 365 subscription.
Exchange Migrator 4.0 features:
- Support for 32 and 64-bit Outlook 2016
- Support for Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Can easily switch license files (to make multiple tenants easier to use)
- Improved speed for importing and exporting files
- Supports 32-bit and 64 bit Windows OS (7, 8, and 10)
- Can be used for bulk importing mailboxes into Office 365 and just as easily export PST files out of Office 365
- Has built-in duplicate detection
- Migrates all email, contacts, and calendar’s
- On-premises Public Folder-to-Office 365 mailbox migration functionality
- The MO license allows for the installation on multiple devices to distribute the upload process to increase the speed of the overall project
- Easily set date filters
The Exchange Migration tool is free through the CSP program
- Free! The Exchange Migration Tool is free through the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program, which enables MessageOps to be your single point of contact to handle direct billing, provisioning, management, support, and delivering free value-added services. There is no added cost for this program. Qualifying free software can only be given if you do not receive discounted or donated licensure from Microsoft, such as a government or education or non-profit entity.
- For International or Enterprise Agreement customers only, you can designate MessageOps as your Partner of Record. This doesn’t cost you anything and allows MessageOps to be paid by Microsoft. Once MessageOps is set as your partner, follow this link and request a license key. Qualifying free software can only be given if you do not receive discounted or donated licensure from Microsoft, such as a government or education or non-profit entity
- Please Note: This is for a 1 year subscription